Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Christmas in July Workshop

I had a Christmas in July workshop yesterday with some local friends.  We had a blast!  It's never too early to get started on those holiday cards!  The first card I had entered earlier into the Christmas in July Challenge from CardzTV.  All these cards were inspired from Pinterest and our expired Seasonal Expressions idea book, just added my own touch to them. 

1st card

Products used:
CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
Stamp Set: Frosty Fun (retiring 7-31-16)
Paper: CTMH Crystal Blue, White Daisy and Recollections Silver Glitter Paper 
Ink: CTMH Crystal Blue
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (used on the rooftops)


2nd Card

Products Used:
Stamp Set: Make it Merry (retiring 7-31-16)
Paper: retired White Pines and Fundamentals Adventure Pack
Inks: CTMH Pomegranate, Topiary and Black
Spectrum Noir Red Glitter Brush used for the body of the scooter and bow on tree

3rd Card


Products Used:
Stamp Set: Santa Claus (retiring 7-31-16) 
Papers: CTMH Cranberry, White Daisy and retired Snowhaven Paper Pack
Inks: CTMH Cranberry and Desert Sand
Accessories:  Bitty Sparkles

4th card

This card I had done one way using the idea from our retired Seasonal Expressions idea book with a few changes and then I did it another way after finding a new card design, at least for me, from CardzTV blog that I follow.  It's called a pullout card.  I gave the class the option which way they wanted to do it. Check it out!



I love both!

Products used:
Stamp Set: Miracle of Christmas (retiring 7-31-16)
Paper: CTMH Florence Paper Pack, Colonial White, Chocolate, Fern and retired White Pines for the second card
Ink: CTMH Cranberry, Fern and Chocolate 
Sizzix Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Accessories: Gold Foil Tape, Fern Thick Twine, Red and Clear gems from my stash
Spectrum Noir Coloring Pencils for the deer
I hope you like them as much as I do and inspires you to get started on your cards.

Check my CloseToMyHeart site out for the clearance and going soon sections.  Our Annual Inspirations Idea Book expires the end of this month and new and exciting items will be coming soon.  Our Seasonal Expressions 2 expires the end of August so check your wish list before they are gone.
Here's the link to the catalogs.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment