Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Christmas In July Challenge- Cardztv

This is my entry for the CardzTV Christmas in July Challenge!  I love Christmas, so there's no time like now to get started on my Christmas Cards.  I have done a few cards using the typical colors but wanted to change it up a little. I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the roof of the houses which is hard to see on the picture but I love how it turned out.




 Products used:

Cricut Cartridge:  CTMH Artbooking
Cuttlebug Provo Craft Snowflake Embossing Folder
Papers: CTMH White Daisy and Crystal Blue Cardstock and Recollections Silver Glitter Paper
Stamp: CTMH Frosty Fun set (retiring 7-31-16)
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

Hope you like it and inspires you to start your Christmas Cards now!  It's just around the corner!!  

I want to thank Mary at CardzTV for hosting this challenge.  Hope you all check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment