Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Throwback Challenge at H2H

This weeks theme challenge at Heart 2 Heart is Throwback.  It's a great site to checkout and join in. This is my first time entering so I used my favorite retired CTMH products and choose this simple but cute card I made for an anniversary.

I used a retired paper pack called Heartstrings; Silver Shimmer Trim; White Daisy Cardstock for the  base; Slate Cardstock for the banner flag; sentiment came from a stamp set called The Happy Couple( soon to be retired); retired Stuck on you Puffies for the hearts and Cranberry Ink.





Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out Heart2Heart and join in on the fun!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful anniversary card! I have always been a fan of the Heartstrings paper packet. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I loved that paper, so fun to work with it. I love it with the shimmer trim! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete