Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Flip Flaps Shaker Card

I have always wanted to try a shaker card using our CTMH Flip Flaps, so I finally ordered some and started to play.   I only ordered the 3x3 so I had some work to do to see what I could do.  I used a paper from the Oh Deer! paper packet and used my Cricut to cut out a leaf for the opening.  I am loving the new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge  from CTMH.  I filled the flip flap with sequins from my stash and backed it with another paper from Rustic Home Fundamentals Paper.  I used the SOTM Blessed Beyond Measure for the sentiment and a few more sequins for embellishments. I used the new Tangerine Ink. I will need to get a bigger size of the Flip Flaps for larger windows but for my first time I think it was not too bad!  I did use foam tape to pop it up behind so it had room to shake but this was still easier than using acetate windows(which I have not given up working on).


Let me know what you think!  

Thanks for stopping by!

For these or any of your card making or scrapbooking needs please check out my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment