Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

WiseGuy Happy Birthday

I wanted to use a ribbon from the Rustic Home collection so when I saw a card by Gail Gross from greetingsfromgail.blogspot.com, I knew that was the perfect fit.  I made my own version using C1662 Wiseguy Birthday and D1700 Way to Go; with Pomegranate; Flaxen and Sapphire Inks along with a paper from the Adventure Fundamentals Paper Packet.





You can't tell from the picture but I also used the NEW Shimmer Brush on the cake layers.  I think I did pretty good at stamping the cake layers and stand onto the Cricut cut from the Artistry Cartridge.  It's always hard to line the stamp up to the Cricut cut.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you liked the card!

For these or any of your card making or scrapbooking needs, please stop by store.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment