Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Thanksgiving Blessings!

Up and onward to Thanksgiving!  Love Fall!  Got a new stamp set called Swirly Bird from my local Stampin' Up consultant.  Pinterest has loads of ideas using this set, it is so popular.  When looking, I thought I could use fall colors and this is what I came up with.


The background leaves and sentiment are from a retired stamp set from Stampin' Up called Thanksgiving Blessings.  I used CTMH Fern ink for the leaves using the rocking technique in CTMH Cocoa ink and stamped it on the White Daisy mat.  Used the NEW Shimmer Brush on the leaves just to give them a little sparkle but the picture doesn't show it.  Then I stamped the big swirl in CTMH Cocoa and CTMH Desert Sand on top of the leaves.  Then I took the matching dies and cut one large swirl from Cocoa cardstock and 2 smaller ones in Desert Sand cardstock.  Glued the smaller swirls down and then popped up the larger swirl.  The inside sentiment is from a retired CTMH stamp set called Blessings of Autumn(sorry no picture) in CTMH Fern ink.  I also stamped the smaller swirl inside in with both colors on the bottom right.

Hope you like my version using this cute stamp set.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment