Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Favorite Time of the Year is Starting - Halloween!

Fall is my favorite time of the year starting with Halloween and Thanksgiving!  
Then you know what that means....Christmas!!!!  
Well...back to Halloween!  Sorry the picture is blurry!
I used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Edger Punch I have had for a few years but never used until now on black glitter paper!  I know I got this idea from Pinterest using the Drippy Goo punch but the rest is my version.  The ghost came from a retired stamp set from Stampin' Up called Fall Fest.   I stamped the ghost on black cardstock with Versamark ink and embossed it with Ranger's Holographic Embossing Powder.  I also stamped the ghost and embossed with white embossing powder but like the holographic one.  Added my homemade black enamel dots for eyes.  Retired paper from CTMH for the strip on top.  The sentiment inside and out came from an old stamp set I got from Pink By Design called Ghostly Greetings. Tangelo Twist from Stampin' Up is my ink color of choice.

I think it turned out really spooky!  Love it!



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment