Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Get Well Soon Card!

I finally came up with a card design without looking at Pinterest!  If it has been done before I apologize. I just looked at the stamp sets and played and played and played until I came up with this!


I used stamp sets
B1543 Get Better &
C1608 Brushstrokes.  

 
I wanted to use the Get Better set but wasn't sure what to do with it.  I looked through my storage box of current stamps and saw Brushstrokes, which I forgot I had.  Not sure if I ever used it.  Tried different angles and came up with this. 
I used the new stamp colors: Lemon;  Emerald(which I really like); Pansy; Raspberry and the original Pacifica.  Its hard to see but I used the Pacifica Mini Pigment ink for the front sentiment and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Needed some bling so I used Bitty Sparkles on the sides.  It was matted with a paper from the Adventure Fundamentals Paper Packet. I used White Daisy Cardstock for the card base and mat that was stamped on.  I think it turned out pretty good!

Thanks for stopping by!

For these or any other of your stamping or scrapbooking needs please check out my store!

Happy Crafting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment