Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Card Swap #2

Finally finished my first card for the swap at the CTMH Convention.  Only made 20 but its a start!  I have started another and wanted bright colors this time.  Using the Workshop On The Go Blossom Cardmaking Kit,  I did my own version using some of the ideas provided.

Add caption

inside of card




Products used: 
Item Number: G1095
Pear Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Item Number: Z2197  
Black Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Item Number: Z2105 
Smoothie Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Item Number: Z2196 
Sparkles Clear Assortment
Item Number: Z1752 
Wavy Blooms Stamp Set for Sentiment
Item Number: D1651 
Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set for inside sentiment
Item Number: D1627

Let me know what you think!  If you want any of these products please check out my website!

Remember if you spend $50 or more you can purchase the June Stamp of the Month called Ice Cream Dream for just $5. 




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment