Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Card Swap #3

Call me crazy but I am attempting a third card using the CTMH ShinHan Alcohol Markers!  I am not very good at coloring at all but I gave it a try.  Wore my ShinHan Colorless blender marker out.. Every flower turned out different than my sample, I guess that is expected.  I have no idea why I keep doing time consuming cards for the swap..call me crazy..oh..I said that already!!! LOL!!!  It is hard to tell but the flower is cut out and popped up on the front.  Yes, I need to cut 20 flowers out! Yikes......This is definitely the last card I am making.  I have 3 cards (20 each) so a total of 60 cards almost ready!  Wish me luck!


inside of card



Let me know what you think!

Products used:

Thistle Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Item Number: Z2640


Item Number: Z888 

Item Number: Z2454

Item Number: Z2463

Item Number: Z2453

Item Number: Z2462

Item Number: Z2469
 
Wavy Blooms Stamp Set
Item Number: D1651

Finding the Words Stamp Set
Item Number: D1646

In the Background Stamp Set
Item Number: D1540

Soon to be released August Stamp Of the Month
Framed

Sweet Leaf  Exclusive Cardstock ( for the card base)
Item Number: X5639

White Daisy Exclusive Cardstock
Item Number: 1385

Coral Reef Sequins
Item Number: Z3042

Thanks for stopping by!  If you are interested in any of these products or others, please check out my website!

Also if you spend $50 or more , you can get the June Stamp of the Month call Ice Cream Dream for only $5!  This set is so cute!  I can see me using this a lot!  My other favorite seems to be Wavy Blooms.  So check them out before they are gone!





If you check Pinterest out you will see other examples using the SOTM!  I just haven't had time to do more with it!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment