Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Disney Notebook

I found a notebook I had for years,didn't know what to do with it,so I decided to decorate it up Disney style for the CTMH convention in Anaheim.  I will use this to take notes and later will add a few pictures to remember the convention.  I guess there was a reason I held onto it!  Let me know what you think!

Front Cover

Inside front cover and first divider

Another Divider

Last divider (in between the dividers are lined and graph pages to write on. I also added various Disney stickers on them)

Inside back cover

Back Cover

Hope you like it!   Did I say I am excited about Convention!!!!!!!!

Right before Convention I will post the scrapbook layout I did for a contest they are having.  Don't want to give it away too soon!  There are eyes everywhere!!!! LOL!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment