Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Card using the June2015 Stamp of the Month Ice Cream Dream

 Trying to get back into the crafting groove.  I attempted a card using the Stamp of the Month: Ice Cream Dream.  I used an example of a card my friend, Pat Walsh did with layering. Not sure if I like the color combination but I wanted it to be colorful and bright.  Not sure if I like the sequins or not.

Without Sequins

With Sequins
Products used:
S1506 SOTM Ice Cream Dream
CTMH Exclusive Cardstock: X5773 Pixie and X5751 Sorbet
CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Z2164 Sorbet and Z2644 Pixie
Z3042 Coral Reef Sequins
Sentiment : Happy Birthday came from the stamp set included with  the
Cricut Artfully Sent Collection Z3017, but any sentiment you have will work.

Let me know what you think!

Please check my website out for these or any other products!

Remember with a $50 purchase you can get the SOTM for just $5!


Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment