Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

**News Flash** CTMH Annual Inspirations Retiring Items List now out!

Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book will expire at the end of August.  To make room for new items, we now have the list of retiring items.  So check out my website and go to the Retiring Items category to see what sadly will not return .  So if there was anything you have been wishing for, now is the time to get them since they will be "while supplies last". Can't wait for convention to see the NEW Items that will be coming out!  I am so excited!  Here's the link to look at the Idea Book online for some inspiration!


Remember also for June spend $50 and you can get the Stamp of the Month: Ice Cream Dream for only $5.  It is soo cute!

Did I mention I am so excited to go to my first Convention!  



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment