Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Card using Workshop on the Go Blossom Cardmaking Kit

Got a chance to play in my craft room today, using the Workshop On The Go Blossom Cardmaking Kit.  I took some of one idea and some of another and here is what I came up with.  I just love the popsicle stamp.  At least I think it is a popsicle! The stamp set that comes with this kit is so cute.  I had a few inking mistakes but I think it still turned out ok.  Let me know what you think!


inside of card


Here is the kit I used:
 Workshop On The Go Blossom Cardmaking Kit G1095


Here are the other products I used:
Pear Exclusive Ink Z2197
Black Exclusive Ink Z2105
Sorbet Exclusive Ink Z2164 instead of Smoothie Z2196
Desert Sand Exclusive Ink Z2118 instead of Honey Z2162
Popups

If you are interested in these or any other products, please visited my website!


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment