Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

"A Thankful Heart"

I fell in love with this new stamp set called Fallen Leaves!





I just had to come up with something, so I hope I did it justice.



Card base is out of Cashmere Cardstock, embossed with the Sizzix Brick Wall folder and stamped with the leaf stamps in the background.  Then I picked 3 of the leaf stamps and fussy cut them out after I sponged (burnished) them with Honey, Canary,Sweet Leaf ,and the NEW Saffron and Fern Exclusive Ink.  The sentiment is from the stamp set called Thankful Heart and placed it on an oval which I cut using my old CM cutting system.  I got lazy and did not want to use my Cricut.  Don't get me wrong, I love..love..love my Cricut but sometimes you just want something fast.  The circle is also cut using the CM cutting system and embossed with the Distressed Strips folder to give texture.

Let me know what you think!

Stop by my store for these or any other crafting needs I can help with!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment