Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Scrapbook Expo 2015 Day

Well Friday I had the opportunity to go to the Scrapbook Expo in Mesa and what fun I had!
I went to 3 classes and came away with some great goodies.  Some may even be used as door prizes when our local Paper Arts Club starts up!  Hint..hint!

Of course I also did a little shopping!  I should say too much shopping!




I can't wait to play with the Crazy Birds stamp set, they also have matching dies so no fussy cutting!

Here are the classes I took...and the examples we worked on.  They also gave us kits to make a complete project at home.  The classes were just to learn and practice the technique.

ZIG Watercolor   and   Copics: Coloring on paper and glitter


Also another class called Latest and Greatest : Cool Tools were we did a card and scrapbook page using the new tools.  And we got to keep them.....



Had loads of fun and can't wait for next year!


Thanks for stopping by on your busy day!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment