Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

"Give Thanks"

I really love this cute hostess rewards stamp set called Blessings of Autumn! 

The card base is from our new color Saffron and the mat is one of the retired colors Olive.  Embossed the mat with an embossing folder that has branches and leaves.  Placed on a 3x3 Colonial White, I stamped the vines with Chocolate ink and the sentiment on the banner.  Saffron ink for the acorn which I also embossed with clear embossing powder to give it a little sparkle.  It is hard to see in the photo.  Bronze Shimmer Trim was tucked under the mat before adhering to card base.  Loving it!



If your interested in hosting a online event to earn this stamp set let me know!
Also check out my store for any of your crafting needs!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment