Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

SOTM Paper Garden!

Created a Get Well card using the September Stamp Of The Month- Paper Garden.  Love how it turned out!



 When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products (excluding purchases made in Studio J®), you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month for just $5.


I also used a new stamp set called Feel Better and Inkblot.  I also love the new colors that came out this month.  The new one on this card is called Peacock and I used it for stamping the flower and sentiment.  Peacock also comes in our Exclusive Cardstock and I used that for matting.  Flaxen cardstock was used for the card base.   Flaxen ink was used for the ink blots on the White Daisy mat and inking the edges.  Used some homemade enamel dots to give it a little pop!

Hope you like it!  Don't forget to stop by my store for these or any other crafting needs.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment