Pages

Friday, July 16, 2021

Christmas in July- Card #10 and Flash Sale

 Can you believe it! Card #10! WOW..I wish that was really all I had to send.😀

This is the second card using Z3899 Elegant Snowflakes.



The background mat is from Serenity Paper Packet but if you don't have that in your stash, you could do some blending with inks to achieve something similar and some sprinkles of ink. I had used the zip strip from the paper but I am sure you have something in your stash that could be used or stamp a border across. My gems were from my stash and the J and Y were cut from my Cricut but if you have alpha dies or stickers you could achieve the same effect. Hope that helps. Just use what you have. If you do need to shop I would appreciate you stopping at my store.

JUST IN: Christmas in July sale starts July 16 at 3pm Mountain time.  Good until July 18 or until supplies last! So check it out early! Christmas in July Flash Sale

Enjoy incredible discounts on holiday-themed crafting items during our Christmas in July Flash Sale! This sale offers amazing deals starting at 3:00 pm (MDT) on Friday, July 16 and ending at 11:59 pm (MDT) on Sunday, July 18.
As with previous flash sales, discounted prices for this sale are only available on orders placed through your Maker website for the duration of the sale. Shipping and handling will be based on the full retail value of sale items.


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment