Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Christmas in July- Card 6

I hope you all enjoyed the Gnome Christmas card series! Time to move onto another stamp set I have not used. C1871 was a Hostess set called Christmas Cardinal(not available now). I of course not having a cardinal in my arsenal I had to get it. Somehow though I never used it until now.  The card idea came from the flyer the stamp set was on but any cardinal or bird you have in your arsenal will work. 


Used Z2497 Dard Red TriBlend Marker and Z2485 Light Green TriBlend Marker. I used the red marker to color the Silver Glitter Gems Z4191. Did you know you could used your alcohol markers and color gems, dots or ribbon to match? Also used a zip strip from an old paper pack and since it was 1/2 inch wide, I cut it to 1/4 inch and put one on top and one on the bottom. 

Would love to see what everyone else is creating!

Thanks for stopping by!

Please check out my store for these and any of your other crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment