Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Christmas in July Card#13,14 and 15

Using my stash for these next 3 cards. I am using a stamp set that is retired called  Hymns of Praise C1653. The paper I am using is retired. Sometimes you just have to use what you have. I had to search Pinterest to inspire me and put my own twist on them.  Hope you like them!


I did you Z3899 Elegant Snowflakes on this card. Hopefully you picked this up from the Christmas in July sale! I used white embossing powder for the snowflakes on the Desert sand cardstock. I used Glacier ink to blend color onto the bigger snowflake. 


This card I had to use a stamp set from GinaK for the pine cones and stems. 


This card I really used my stash products. I like how it turned out! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment