Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Christmas in July Card Series #7 and #8

Moving on to another card from a stamp set not used. A retired Stamp of the Month S1912 Reindeer Crossing. I made two cards from this stamp set! 


I used Z4309 Circle Shaker Window thin cuts on Z3365 Gold Foil Paper and the white circle to stamp the reindeer onto with Desert Sand but you could use Z2827 Almond. I used a retired SU embossing folder for the background.


Cut 3 strips of white cardstock and ran them trough 2 different embossing folders. Connected them with Black Shimmer trim Z1809. Used my Cricut to cut fern stems out on New England Ivy cardstock X5959. I colored the sleigh with Charcoal ink Z2831 with a watercolor brush Z3225 which lightened it up. The bow is Z3550 Striped Ribbon Bows. I like the simple black and white colors. Not everything has to be red or green for Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by!

I hope you are all starting your Christmas cards!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment