Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Christmas in July- Card #11

My theme at Christmas is snowman! I decorate the house and yard with them. So naturally I love making cards with them. So it is time to move on to a snowman stamp set that I have not used called The Jubilee Crew Z3901. It's from a previous catalog but is still available online. So grab it now while you can! It is such a cute set.

Here is my card:



I used 2 sheets from the Jingle Joy Paper Packet for the mats X7262S which is still available. I used retired Green shimmer trim to separate the two mats but you can use silver or ribbon. There are a few options available in my store. I stamped the sentiment on a banner from Stitched Scalloped Brackets Thin cuts Z3688. I trimmed the top and adhered it to the top of the mat with the trees. The hill was cut using a die from Fancy Borders Z3682. I then ran it through the cascading dots embossing folder Z3695.  I colored in the snowman with our tri-blend markers, Alpine Green Blend and Magenta Blend. The red dots are just from my stash.

Hope you like it. The design was a combination of ideas from our catalog and I made it my own. So don't be afraid to take an idea from one design and use with another.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment