Pages

Friday, July 16, 2021

Christmas in July Challenge- Card #9

Well starting on a new set called Elegant Snowflakes stamp and Die set Z3899. It is from an older catalog but it is still available online. So if you are interested I would get it soon.

I really like the look of the snowflakes and they are easy to stamp and cut. I also used Blue Belle Gems Z7001 to accent. The sentiment is from the same set. The embossing folder is retired but you could use any dots folder. We also have Cascading Dots folder available if you don't have one Z3695. Just place your mat partially down to leave a blank spot to stamp the sentiment.



Bluebird cardstock mat X6039 and Carolina ink Z6505 for the one snowflake and I embossed another snowflake on Bluebird cardstock with White embossing powder Z2068. I think I really like this. It was easy to assemble and may make multiples of them.

Hope you like it! Please stop by my shop for these and any of your crafting needs.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment