Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A surprising find in a cabinet!

Wow..still cleaning out my craft room and what to my surprise....I uncovered a pattern for a card that I totally forgot about.   Many, many years ago, I took a monthly card/scrapbook class, called Book of the Month Club at my local scrapbook store ( which is closed now) Boohoo!  The class challenged us to use new techniques and products that we may not normally use or do.  What I found is what they called the star card and included in the kit the paper to make it.  Guess I never did the card part of the class!  LOL!!!  I know we now can do this with our Cricut or Silhouette or any die-cut machine you may own but at that time you had to do this the old fashion way!!   Here is what I did!




Products used: Frame was cut from Cricut Alphabet Cartridge; Happy Birthday sentiment and stars and cupcake are from the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

The sentiment on the front came from CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection
Pattern paper is from a discontinued collection called Lollydoodle; solid papers are Lagoon and White Daisy and they are available.  Gems on the front were from my stash as well as the twine that was used to hang the cupcake from the middle of the card fold.

Here's the page from the book we were given:


You can visit my website to see all the new CTMH products available here.
You can download the PDF of our CTMH catalog here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment