Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card for the men in our lives.  Using a stamp set called Hats Off C1593 (hostess reward set) and Distressed Backgrounds D1544. To find out how to get a hostess reward stamp set check my website for more details.  Also used Durables Triangle Studs Z1928. 




The clock and clock arms were cut out using the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut Collection.  

Z1790



I love all the Close To My Heart Cricut Collections and there is a new one introduced in the new catalog called Cricut Artfully Sent but unfortunately won't be available until around September according to our last update.  It is a perfect addition to cardmaking.  Can't wait to get my hands on it!


 
Don't forget to check my website for these and any other products you may want.  Also you can view a PDF of the new catalog here!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment