Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Introducing the NEW Close To My Heart Catalog !

Check out the new Close To My Heart Catalog!  There are new stamps and kits that are awesome!  Check them out on my website!
 Here are some of the new items I just had to have!
Item Number: Z2065

 Item Number: Z2058
 



Item Number: G1083
I love this kit...Great for Thanksgiving and Thank You cards.  I am working on mine now and will post when I finish.  I am hoping to use this kit when our community Paper Arts Club reconvenes in October.  Perfect for fall!

And the Stamp Of  The Month  for August is so cute! With a qualifying $50+ purchase, you can get this set for just $5!  Can't wait to play with this one. I love Halloween!

Item Number: S1408





So check out the new catalog and see all the great inspiration!

You can also download the PDF catalog here!
Thanks for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment