Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Creepy Creatures

I just had to make this Halloween card with the new stamp set from Close To My Heart called Creepy Creatures C1522. The idea came from the new Close To My Heart annual inspiration catalog.  You can view a PDF version here.  I also stamped the bats and scanned the image in so I could cut them out from my silhouette cameo machine instead of doing a fussy cut.  It would have taken forever!!!!!
They are so tiny.  I think it turned out great! 
Check out my website for this or any other items you may be looking for. 

With a minimum qualifying purchase, you can get the  D-size Stamp of the Month set for a discounted price! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order of $50, add it at checkout for the promotional price of $5.  Besides Halloween, I am going to use this for a birthday card. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment