Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cards! Cards! Cards!

I just love when I go to a card-making class and get to do the unexpected.  Thanks to Karla McCully, that's what happened.  She really does a great job coming up with new ideas!  I wish I had her creativity!  On the following cards we used sponge daubers to ink the glitter paper die-cuts and popped up the flowers on the embossed mats.




We also did 2 specialty folded cards. Stamped a variety of flowers, some were embossed with embossing powder and on the leaves we used an embossing folder to give them the "real" look. Added some cute butterflies and the sentiment!  Love how they both turned out.




I unexpectedly had to go to a 50th wedding anniversary party, so I decided to use one of these cards to give to them. Here's how it turned out!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment