Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wedding Box Card

Did another box card but this was for a special occasion,  My best friend's daughter is getting married and I wanted to do something none traditional and fun.  I bought a file from the Silhouette Studio store #61760 and modified it.  Using the Silhouette Cameo is so easy.  The cardstock used for the card base is from CTMH X5930 Slate.  Miscellaneous scraps for the bride and groom and the rings.  I used a gem for the diamond in the ring instead of the cut that came with the file.  CTMH Hollyhock #1246 was used for the heart. It matched the other accent papers that are now discontinued from CTMH called Lollydoodle.  I am going to put the sentiment on the white mat on the one flap.  I really like the bright whimsey colors. 
 

If you like any of the products used or any CTMH products, check out my website.  
Check out the new catalog here, or download the PDF file here.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment