Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Create 6 cards with one sheet of 12x12 pattern paper

Did you ever guess you could create 6 cards from one sheet of 12x12 pattern paper?  Well, I have to admit I would never have thought of that!  Thanks to Janene, a fellow CTMH representative,  I can now.  I put my own spin on it!  I wanted 6 different cards and Janene did 3 designs, 2 cards each.



 
The star pattern paper I used dictated how I decorated the cards. The die-cut stars were cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and I also cut the star out on the Cricut stamp material to make my own size stamps.  I used those on the banner of the last card and tried the cluster stamping technique I showed on an earlier post. I also used that same stamp on the first card on the top and put gems in the middle of them to make them pop.  The Happy Birthday and Celebrate stamp was also from the Art Philosophy collection.
The first card's arrow stamp and the sentiment for the four card came from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Collection .
The sentiment for the last card came from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Collection.
The thank you sentiment on the first card came from Banner Wishes stamp set B1438. 
I know I jumped around on stamp sets but they just seem to fit the mood I was in or direction I was going with the card.  
I never said I do anything easy!  LOL!! 
I had fun and can't wait to try it out on some other pattern paper!

If you are interested in any of the stamp sets I used, please check out my website.  You can also download a PDF version on our new catalog here.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting.....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment