Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Organization Campaign!

Ready to organize those markers and embellishments?  I can't wait to receive my NEW Marker Roll-up in a few days and get my markers manageable in the drawer and it will always be ready to take to a class.  During the month of August, get your hands on the latest and greatest in organization products from Close To My Heart—with a few perks thrown in!  Order the new marker roll-up at full retail price and receive the new D-size stamp set My Acrylix® Balloon Wishes FREE! I think I will love that stamp set!  I see so much we can do with it!



Also there is a NEW Accessory Roll-up which is ideal for sorting and storing accessories, Base & Bling items, and embellishments.  Order the new accessory roll-up and receive the new Base & Bling style sheets for FREE!  They are full of gorgeous floral designs and hip icons and sentiments perfectly suited for creating stunning jewelry pieces.  I will use mine for the sequins, keeping them organized and ready to go!  Right now they are just getting lost in a drawer.  I don't know about anyone else but I find it hard to create when there is disorganization. 




At convention, I did get to see what the Base and Bling items were and we all got a necklace and charms.  I am going to need to try some on my own.  It would be nice to personalize jewelry and give as gifts.  I haven't done jewelry making since high school!  LOL!

So check out my website and lets get organized!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment