Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Happy Anniversary Card

I had a need for an anniversary card, when checking my stash of cards, found I did not have one.  So I went to work and used some leftover CTMH retired paper and went to work.  Here's what I came up with!


I don't think it turned out too bad.  Let me know what you think!  I have enough paper left so I think I will provide this to our community paper art club for a cardmaking session.

I used a retired paper pack called Heartstrings; Silver Shimmer Trim; White Daisy Cardstock for the  base; Slate Cardstock for the banner flag; sentiment came from a stamp set called The Happy Couple; Stuck on you Puffies for the hearts (on the while supplies last list) and Cranberry Ink.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment