Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Burnishing Technique

I came across a card technique on YouTube the other day and I really liked how it looked.  It's called Burnished Panel technique.  So I thought I would give it a try and revised my watercolor card ( I was never really happy with it).  I reused the butterflies and took the watercolor mat off and keep the rest of the card.  I used the Botanical Backgrounds D1645 Stamp set and the Stamp set from the Blossom Workshop On The Go Cardmaking  kit.  Since I saved the butterflies, I used that as my color palette for the ink I used to burnish on the mat.  Used Round Sponges cut in quarters to apply  Pear and Glacier ink and a new one coming next month instead of  Honey since it is not as bold.   I really like how this looks now!  Let me know what you think!



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out my website!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment