Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Birthday Wishes!

I made a birthday card using the Paper Fundamentals -Adventure Pack that is retiring.  I really like how the stamp set Seaside Greetings fits right in with my love of the coast.  I colored the Sparkles with the ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Sap Green Marker to match.  The ink I used was Flaxen for the lighthouse and Olive (retiring) for the sentiment.  I really like how it all went together.  This card would take a whole new look using different colors.  I am trying to find different ways to use up my retiring products to make room for NEW!  In going through my craft room I sure have found items I forgot I had.  Feels like Christmas!!!!  This might be another one for our community paper arts club.


Let me know what you think!  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment