Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Monochromatic Card using Paper Fundamentals

I attempted my first monochromatic card using the soon to be retired Paper Fundamentals- Adventure Assortment.  CTMH is redesigning the paper so when going through my soon to be retired papers, I found this pack.  Don't know why I never used it but I seem to have fallen in love with the paper.
The new styles are also great! Saw them at convention!  So I decided to make a card with some retired and new items.  I like the style!  What do you think?  Let me know!


Items used:
Olive Cardstock for base (retiring) 1245
Paper Fundamentals- Adventure Assortment for the mat and flag banner (retiring) Z2032
Skylark Assortment for resin flower (while supplies last) Z3000
CTMH Exclusive Black Ink Z2105
Artistry Cricut Collection Stamp Set for Sentiment Z3167
"NEW" Green Shimmer Trim (available September 1)

Once the paper was chosen, the card took no time to finish.

Thanks for stopping by on your busy day!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment