Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy Fall!

Sure can't wait for fall!  I am really tired of this heat and humidity.  To help it along, I thought I would make a fall card using the NEW CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artistry.  The idea for the card may have come from Pinterest.  I know I have seen some version of it there.  Pinterest has a wealth of ideas.  So when you have a creative block or just need an idea to jump start with, check Pinterest out.  

Now for my card the base is Kraft cardstock and the mat is out of  CTMH Bamboo paper which I ran through my Big Shot using the Cuttlebug Distressed Strips embossing folder.  Using the soon to be retired cardstock Autumn TerracottaJackson Paper Pack, along with Honey and Chocolate (not retiring), I cut the leaves and acorn out from the Artistry Cartridge and Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The sentiment came from the stamp set that is included with the Workshops on the Go® Pathfinding Cardmaking Kit (also retiring).  Finished it off with the bronze shimmer trim that also comes in the kit.  The top of the acorn was also run through the Big Shot using the Cuttlebug Mesh embossing folder. The mesh ribbon I got at Joann's last week when they had their ribbons on sale.  Taped it down in the back and used some Liquid Glass on the front to hold it down some.  Let me know what you think! 


Go to my shopping site before the retiring items disappear.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment