Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sympathy Card ***REDO***

Unfortunately, I just found out I am in need of a sympathy card!  I did not have any in my stock of finished cards.  I did have some thinking of you cards and I found one I could redo.  SO if you find yourself in need of a card in short notice and no time to make one, just look at what you have in stock and do a little redo!


Stamped the sentiment onto a banner and attached it to the front over the saying that was already there.  The inside was blank so I was able to put my sentiment inside and add a butterfly stamp I had that came close to matching the outside butterflies with Smoothie ink.  Inked the edges of the banner with Lagoon ink, which came very close to the mat.  Black Memento ink was used for the sentiment outside and inside.  Did not take long at all to do!





Cast thy burden upon the Lord and He shall sustain thee.
                                                   - Psalms 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment