Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Anniversary Card using Zoe Paper Pack and Cricut

Found a cute card from another CTMH Consultant and I made a few changes.  I am always looking for ideas for Anniversaries and I thought this was a great idea for that special occasion.  Using the Zoe Paper Collection and the NEW CTMH Cricut Collection- Artistry, I redesigned the idea from a Sympathy card to Anniversary.  Used Coral Reef Sequins (another retiring item) and the hearts from the dog cutout to accent the card.  For the sentiment I used the stamp set called Finding the Words and stamped it with Slate ink.  I distressed the edges with slate ink on the dog and made a mistake so I had to cut the dog out again...good for me since I ended up with 2 hearts so I used them on the sentiment banner.  I distressed the edges of the heart and banner with Glacier Ink.  I love this card!




Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment