Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Cricut Halloween Card

Since we had Christmas in July, why not Fall in August!  I so need the weather to cool down.  So I started with a Halloween card which is my next favorite holiday after Christmas!  I decided to make the card strictly using the Cricut and using the CTMH Artistry Cartridge and Artiste Cartridge.  I only had to use the Artiste Cartridge for the grass, everything else came from the NEW Artistry Cartridge.  I used my Cricut Explore machine, this way I could size everything correctly and use the pen option to write the title.  Who Ghost There? instead of  Who Goes There?...I thought it was funny! LOL!  I love my Cricut Explore machine! I resisted in the beginning since it only works when you are connected to the internet, but so far I have not had any trouble.  I still have my stand alone Cricut Expressions as a backup though.  I added the sequins and colored them black with the ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Black Marker because the card just looked too plain without any bling.  We must have bling! 



I used CTMH Chocolate and Saddle cardstock for the house.  The grass was Olive Cardstock(which is retiring).  For the pumpkin I used Sunset and Black cardstock.  The card base is Black and the mat is Whisper cardstock.  The title was made using the Cricut Midnight Black Pen.  The ghosts were made from White Daisy cardstock.

I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by on your busy day!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment