Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

There's a New Girl in Town and her name is "Zoe"

Announcing.... My Reflections™ Zoe.  Really beautiful colors and accents!


My Reflections™ Zoe Paper Packet

Item Number: X7197B

Zoe Complements

Item Number: X7197C


Zoe Assortment

Item Number: Z3082


 

It is so versatile, can be used for just about any occasion.  It also comes in a

 Workshops on the Go® Zoe Scrapbooking Kit
Item Number: G1096

Comes with:
1 – My Reflections™ Zoe Paper Packet (X7197B)
1 – My Acrylix® Zoe Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (White Daisy)
1 – Zoe Assortment (Z3082)
1 – Coral Shimmer Trim (Z3088)
1 – Instructional Brochure


Plenty of items for scrapbook pages and cards!  Here are some of the projects I have done!



2 page scrapbook layout

left side

right side
fold out booklet from right side scrapbook page
left backside of booklet

right backside of booklet

I also made a card from the kit and the new Artistry Cricut Cartridge.


I told you there is lots in the kit.  I still have leftovers!  
Check back for more ideas.

If you are interested in these NEW items, please check my website out!

The items in the current catalog are also still available, while supplies last.  

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! 

Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by!

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment