Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dog Lovers Card

Here's a card I made using the **NEW** CTMH Cricut Cartridge called Artistry for all you dog lovers out there!  This can be used for just about any occasion for all those family and friends we know who love dogs.  I also used the **NEW** Zoe Paper Collection for the card mat and frame for the sentiment.  I used the Stuck On You Puffies (while supplies last list) for the hearts.  I am finding so many uses for this set now that they are discontinuing it!   Welcome to my world!    I kept making changes to the card since a few of my ideas were not working.  I tried embossing the White Daisy mat with the dots embossing folder but it just didn't seem right.  So I decided to make my own background paper with paws and bones.  I used glitter glue for one of the bones to highlight it since I had added the red puffie hearts to the dogs.  I didn't have silver glitter glue so I tried to match Sorbet ink as close as I could.  I used Ruby ink for the sentiment (trying to match the hearts) and Desert Sand and Sorbet for the paws and bones.  I cut the dogs out of Desert Sand and Cashmere cardstock.  I popped up the sentiment frame and dogs.  I tried the stamping off technique to have a lighter image in the background.  I hope you like the card.  If you have any suggestions,let me know.


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out by website for the *NEW* CTMH Cricut Artistry Cartridge or any other crafting goodies.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment