Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Starburst Technique....Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!  I wish!  That would mean it's October and we would be having slightly cooler weather!   Can't wait. 

Using the NEW Nevermore Paper Pack and the NEW Little Monsters Stamp Set and a retired Paper Pack called Scaredy Cat, I created a different version of the starburst or sunburst technique.  I cut 2x4 strips, then cut at a diagonal which gave me 8 triangles to place on a 3½" x 5" Sunset mat. Then I mounted that onto  a 3¾" x 5¼" Sunset mat.  Black Cardstock was used as the card base.  1¾" circle punch was used for the stamped Mummy on Slate Paper and a Black sunburst was done on my cricut using the CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge.  A little bling from misc supplies and a way we go!



Hope this inspires you because before you know it October will be here!

Don't forget to check out the retiring items before August 31!  The New Annual Inspirations book comes out September 1 so stay tuned for new beautiful items!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments: