Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hello from Arizona Card

I decided to do a "Hello from Arizona" card since the NEW Artistry Cartridge has a variety of images.  I happened to have the CTMH Arrow Embossing folder, so it just came all together for me.  "Rare" moment!!!  I hope you like it!  I tried my hand at using some ink to highlight the embossed arrows to make them stand out a little.  It did take some trial and error with the highlighting and I think this one came out pretty good!  I also only embossed the mat 3/4 of the way down to leave room for the arrow and writing.  I really like how this turned out.  May have the community arts club try this!  Let me know what you think!



Products used:
CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge Collection Z3167
Bronze Shimmer Trim Z1849
Desert Sand Ink to distress arrows Z2118
Indian Corn Blue cardstock (retiring) for the card-base,arrow 
and part of the Hello image 1284
Pacifica cardstock for part of Hello image X5759
Cricut Midnight Black Pen for the writing (from Arizona) which is the font from the Artistry Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by on your busy day!  
If there are any supplies you need just check out my website

Just comment below if you have any questions and to let me know how I'm doing!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments: