Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Christmas in August!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....NOT!   I wish it was...still hot and muggy here!  I decided to experiment a little with embossing and fussy cutting!  So here goes!


I used a stamp set from Stampin' Up called Joyful Christmas.  Not sure if this is even available anymore.  I think this may be the first time I used it.  I stamped 2 poinsettias out and heat embossed it with ZING! Rouge opaque embossing powder on red cardstock from my stash.  I cut the middle out of one and popped it up, added a gem from my stash for some bling.  The leaf stamp from the set was also heat embossed with ZING! Green metallic embossing powder on Sweet Leaf cardstock.  I used my Divine Swirl embossing folder on the White Daisy mat, about 3/4 of the way down which left room for the sentiment stamped in Sweet Leaf ink.  Added a little bling and we are finished!  For the inside I added a White Daisy mat and stamped the saying that went with this set and added bling in two corners (sorry I didn't take a picture).  

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Rose, this is so beautiful. Hope you teach us how to make it.

    ReplyDelete